Friday 3 September 2010

Walk in the Forest, by Doii Lee

A blue crescent, a polka dot mountain on a warm sandy dessert was the view from my window. But one day I was sent into the forest to find some fire from Babayaga. I passed through an intoxicating rose maze. By the guidance of the rose dove I found the right path.

I arrived in a garden full of glorious sunny memories. The wind whispered 'remember that memories may be rose tinted, the brutal truth is left behind!'. It stirred a deep emotional turmoil... How far did I have to go to get the fire? My heart sank...But I know I was the protected one. My skeleton friend is always with me, the goat queen of the forest is on my side. And I am grateful that I am the best friend of myself.

Divinity beside the junk yard. That is life. I can choose what to see. It is not the fire that will make me happy. Divine roses blossom along the dark path of the forest....

No comments: