Thursday 2 December 2010

'I Lock You' - Love your bag,Lock your bag


Fashion Net World is happy to announce the exclusive represantation of 'I Lock You' in Cyprus.
.
Forget thievery and all the trouble and stress that comes with losing your bag. Just one click and you’re protected.'I Lock You' is a reliable, practical and ingenious system that enables you to attach your bag almost anywhere.... To a chair, a bike, a car… Its minimal design makes it a fashion accessory in itself. Made of an alloy that combines lightness with strength, 'I Lock You' unites elegance and security…inseparably! Available only at the best stores in every city like L'Eclaireur and Colette, Vinçon, Fred Segal, Max Field,etc.

'I Lock You' is ideal as a Christmas present...Love your bag, Lock your bag! For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Fashion Net World.

No comments: