Monday 31 March 2008

The real Gabriela of Josep Font

Finally I have finished with all the orders…I am very happy as all of the designers I am working with have presented very interesting proposals for next year. The last designer I met was Josep Font. If you remember, I saw the collection in Paris. However, I wanted to see some last things, so I went to see again the collection in his showroom in Barcelona. In the photos you can also see Gabriela, the mascot of the company (the name of Josep Font's company is Gabriela). She was there with us the whole time. It is amazing how she is observing and noticing everything…she is a real expert!


Finalmente he terminado con todos mis pedidos. Estoy muy contenta, porque todos los diseñadores que trabajo, han presentado unas propuestas muy interesantes para la temporada que viene. El último diseñador que fui a ver era Josep Font. Si os acordáis, había visto la colección en Paris. Sin embargo, quería ver unas últimas cosas así que fui a ver la colección de nuevo. En las fotos podéis ver a Gabriela, la mascota de la empresa (la empresa de Josep Font se llama Gabriela). Estaba con nosotros todo el tiempo. Es increíble como lo observa y nota todo…¿es una verdadera experta!


No comments: